Our registered address is De Run 4271, 5503 LM Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Our P.O. Box is 76, 5500AB Veldhoven, The Netherlands
Our Chamber of Commerce registration number is 17034470
Our VAT number is NL001348978B01
Our web server will automatically recognize your domain name and your e-mail address every time you visit our website.
Whenever you visit our website, we will retain:
– whenever possible, your domain name and your e-mail address if you visit our web page;
– your e-mail address if you leave any messages/questions on our website;
– your e-mail address if you communicate this to us;
– your e-mail address if you take part in discussion forums;
– the domain name of other sites that you have visited in order to access our site;
– all information regarding the pages that you have visited on our site;
– all information that you have provided voluntarily (for example, research information and/or site registration).
This information will be used to:
– improve the content of our website;
– individualize the content and layout of our pages for each individual user;
– keep you informed of updates on our site;
The information will only be used internally and will not be sent to other organizations for commercial purposes.
– in order to register your preferences;
– in order to register information sessions such as information on what you add to your shopping list;
– in order to register information specific to you such as the web pages that you have visited in order to access our site;
– in order to inform you, next time you visit our site of the new features that may interest you;
– in order to register your previous activities on the site so we can offer you a better service next time you visit;
– in order to ensure that you do not continue to receive the same advertisements repeatedly;
– in order to adjust the content and the presentation of the site based on your browser type or other information sent by the browser.
We have no partnerships or special relations with third parties on the Internet.
If we transfer or receive your details on our website, we will always use the coding technologies that are recognized as usual standards within the IT sector.
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone: +31 (0)40 230 23 00
Regarding communication by e-mail
If you do not wish to receive any e-mails from our company in the future, you can contact us on the address above.
Regarding communication by letter
If you inform us of your postal address via the web, you may receive periodic mails from us with information on products and services. If you do not wish to receive such mails, you can contact us at the address above.
Regarding communication by telephone
If you inform us of your telephone number via the web, our company will only telephone you if this is necessary in order to inform you of the orders that you have placed online.
We will on request, allow all visitors to our site to have access to all information that we hold on them. Please contact us at the address above if you require access to this information.
We will on request, give any visitors to our site the opportunity to correct any incorrect details that we hold on them. Please contact us at the address above if you wish to correct your personal details.
The information to be found on www.servicebest.com and other Service Best International sites in the Benelux can be secured via copyright, trademarks and other legislation. The information on this site is available free of charge and for the ease of viewers/users and dealers.
Product names on this site are recognized trademarks of owners and companies. These may not be reproduced without the associated information from this site nor may they be used without the owner’s explicit approval.
Service Best International endeavours to offer a high-quality online service; we will therefore correct any errors reported to us as soon as possible.
Service Best International reserves the right to make changes to the site without announcing this.